This meal was easy and yummy!
Being vegan I couldn’t use regular cheese but I used a dairy free cheese ( Daiya – the best dairy free cheese I’ve come across).
I try and eat as much RAW food as possible every day so I served my “cheese potatoes” on a bed of baby spinach and it was quite delicious.
- Bake one large potato per person.
- Cut in half when cooked and carefully scoop out each half.
- Mix the scooped out mixture with a little margarine/butter, some salt and pepper and dried mixed herbs and a sprinkling of cheese and fill the potatoes again
- Place on baking tray, sprinkle a little cheese over and some more pepper
- Cook on a slow grill until a little browned
These are delicious. We had them just last week!
I used to do these for my kids when they were small. They were lovely.
They are easy and tasty aren’t they! 🙂