I really feel like there will be no weight loss when I weigh in on Thursday morning…
People have been telling me I’m eating too little so I’ve tried to eat more but I just don’t feel like I am losing. Tomorrow will tell if the scales have shifted at all. I didn’t exercise yesterday- it was too crazy BUT I’ve done a lot of exercise throughout the week especially working in the garden on Saturday.
If there is little or no shift tomorrow I’ll be making a move to reduce my intake by around 400 calories per day for one week and see what happens. Up until now, these past 6 months, I’ve pretty much eaten what I’ve wanted as long as it is contained within my “rations” ..
Here was yesterdays food and exercise..
Breakfast (350 cals)
- 1/2 dry cup of organic oatmeal (porridge) cooked in water
- 1 tablespoon of flax seed
- 1 apple
Lunch (700 cals)
- Chopped potato (skins on) and parsnip cooked with margarine dotted over (vegan)
- Glory Bun with margarine (spiced currant bun)
Snacks (350 cals)
- Another spiced bun with margarine (vegan)
Dinner (700 cals)
- Root vegetables & legumes
- Lentil gravy
- Several dates